As a short escape from the meta_media online environment I spent two days meeting people in the Analogue meeting experiment at Arsenal. It was great to get a chance to talk to one person at a time and it gave me a broader perspective of Impulstanz and who is taking part. The meeting was set up like this:
STEP ONE WRITING:
1. Write any four words you think about in relation to being at Impulstanz
2. Write any three words appearing in the head when thinking of communication at Impulstanz
3. Write the third word from the first line and the second word from the second line again
4. Look at the two words and write any new word that comes to your mind
STEP TWO DRAWING:
1. Flip the paper around and exchange the paper with your partner.
2. Draw each other without looking on the paper and a tip for not losing orientation is to not lift the pencil too often.
STEP THREE CLOUDING:
From the words written in the first two rows I created an analogue word cloud “an ImPulsTanz mood cloud”
To be continued